Will Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone deliver another hit together?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: He is the heartthrob of many and she is the most-talked about actress at present. You must have guessed it by now, yes we are talking about Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. The duo, who was once dating each other has so far managed to set the Box Office on fire despite their infamous break-up.
In an interview with the leading daily, `Rockstar` Ranbir confessed that they do share a healthy bond in real life and that`s perhaps the reason why the viewers still like to see them on screen. The Kapoor lad and Dippy darling are all geared up to start their next project together. Ranbir`s favourite filmmaker, Imtiaz Ali has reportedly roped in these two stars for his upcoming venture `Tamasha` (earlier titled `Window Seat`).
The grapevine has it that the film shoot will kick-off at the beautiful locales of France. The movie happens to be a love story, reportedly. Will Ranbir and Deepika be able to recreate the `Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani` magic on screen, only time will tell!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'