Wish I was braver: Sheryl Crow
Los Angeles: Singer Sheryl Crow believes that she played things too safely at the beginning of her career.
When Crow looks back at the days when she was a young musician, she feels she could have been more bold with the decisions she made.
"I would go back and tell myself to be braver and more courageous and to go for things that were scary,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"I`d say to work with people that are artistic and on the edge of their game, rather than just people that you know who are comfy and unintimidating,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!