Wishes galore for Shah Rukh’s baby AbRam
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: After all the controversies surrounding Gauri and Shah Rukh Khan’s third child, a press statement released by the superstar has laid all speculations to rest and paved way for celebrations.
The 47-year-old actor’s close friend Karan Johar took to Twitter to not only congratulate Khan but also praise his newborn AbRam.
“AbRam is the most beautiful child i have ever laid my eyes on...he is to the Mannat born and has made the home even more beautiful..... (sic)” Johar tweeted.
Johar was not the only celeb to pass on the good wishes to the Bollywood Badshah. Popular veteran columnist and writer Shobhaa De too congratulated Khan and appreciated the selection of the little one’s name.
“Welcome to the world AbRam! I love the significance and symbolism of the name. Congratulations, parents!” Shobhaa De tweeted.
AbRam is Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan’s third child born through surrogacy. Khan also gave explanations on maintaining silence on this matter, saying that he and his wife were concerned about the premature baby’s health. AbRam has now been brought to SRK’S Mumbai palatial bungalow Mannat.
“They say a baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on. Post this statement, I hope we all move on too,” SRK had conveyed through his press statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care