Witherspoon gears up for messy Easter
London: Actress Reese Witherspoon has planned a bizarre egg race to play with her family on Easter.
Witherspoon, who lives on a California ranch with new husband Jim Toth and her two children, says she would love to make full use of having surplus eggs of 21 chickens on her farm.
So she decided to play the egg race, even after knowing that it would end up stinking a lot, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I was trying to think of new games you can play. So I went online and there`s this game where you stuff as many eggs into your tube socks as possible. And then you have to run a race. And whoever ends up at the end of the race with the least amount of broken eggs wins!"
"It`s actually super fun, because the adults get competitive. We started whacking each other`s shins and ankles, grabbing each other, taking each other down. Especially me, because I`m a little bit competitive. Literally, it`s disgusting. And it smells like rotten eggs for about three weeks. But it`s fun," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shani Dev mantras can end your all your worries!
- Shirish Kunder apologises for his 'unsavoury tweet' on UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Shah Rukh Khan hits a 24 million follower mark on Twitter!
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- We are playing tennis doubles, quips Twinkle Khanna on marriage with Akshay Kumar!
- Deepika Padukone chit-chatting with Neetu Kapoor at Style Awards is a sight to behold!