Witness denies argument between Priety Zinta, Ness Wadia
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The turn of events in Bollywood actress Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia case have still not cleared the picture for the police officials. According to reports published in a leading daily, after Preity presented her side of the witnesses to record their statements, it was Ness Wadia who named nine people for the same.
Reportedly, one of the nine witnesses presented by Ness has revealed that no argument happened in her presence.
The witness named Pooja Dadlani recorded her statement saying, she did not see or hear any argument between the two. Reports further state that Dadlani took neither Ness` side or did she name Preity. Her version of the story was rather neutral, added the cops.
The 39-year-old actress had filed an FIR at the Marine Drive police station on June 13, against industrialist and former boyfriend Ness Wadia for harassing her in public during an IPL match on May 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show