Woman called 911 after Davy Jones suffered heart attack
Washington: Moments after ‘The Monkees’ star Davy Jones suffered an apparent heart attack, a woman frantically placed a call to 911.
In the audio, the woman, presumably the ranch hand is heard as saying that they are getting Jones in a truck and driving to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later, TMZ reported.
It``s evident from the call that the Manchester born lead singer was in terrible shape when the woman phoned the 911 dispatcher.
Judging from the tape, it appears that the 66-year-old may have been alive and died in the emergency room at the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual via Twitter
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- 'Law & Order' actor Steven Hill dies at 94
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dayum fresh after 'Akira' promotions! Picture proof