Woman called 911 after Davy Jones suffered heart attack
Washington: Moments after ‘The Monkees’ star Davy Jones suffered an apparent heart attack, a woman frantically placed a call to 911.
In the audio, the woman, presumably the ranch hand is heard as saying that they are getting Jones in a truck and driving to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later, TMZ reported.
It``s evident from the call that the Manchester born lead singer was in terrible shape when the woman phoned the 911 dispatcher.
Judging from the tape, it appears that the 66-year-old may have been alive and died in the emergency room at the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'