Women should be ruthless: Rebecca Ferguson
London: Singer Rebecca Ferguson thinks female artists need to be ruthless when it comes to men.
The 27-year-old `Nothing`s Real But Love` hitmaker insists women should give `little treats` to guys rather than laying themselves bare, reported Contactmusic.
"If you want men to respect you, you have to be like `you get to see this when you put the effort in`. Treat them like dogs, give them little treats and then give them the full dinner when they`re ready," Ferguson said.
"There`s too many people giving too much dinner and not dropping enough cookies," she added.
And when it comes to men and business she said women need to be assertive and she loved Lily Allen`s `Hard Out Here` video which hits out at sexism.
"I couldn`t stop laughing! You know its sexist and women get exploited. You know it`s `be sexy and dance around me, and grind on me and we`ll call you bitch`. But I don`t think women conquer that by being in their own music videos acting even more provocative," Ferguson said.
"I don`t think we then conquer men`s stereotypes of us by dressing even more rude," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms