Won`t allow Rabia`s hate campaign against my son: Aditya Pancholi
Mumbai: Late actress Jiah Khan`s mother Rabia`s latest allegations claiming that someone has informed her that Sooraj Pancholi is trying to kill her, has Aditya Pancholi fuming in fury.
"Although she is trying really hard to damage my family, I feel sorry for her. I think she needs psychiatric help, urgently," said Aditya.
"Everyone realises she is raving and ranting against my son for no fault of his. I can empathize with her grief as a parent. But I can`t understand how any sane person can go to such ridiculous lengths just to get even with me and my family."
Aditya feels Rabia has someone`s support in carrying on this campaign against Sooraj.
"She can`t be carrying on this nonsense on her own. There are elements supporting her ugly smearing campaign against my son. But I cannot expose them until I have evidence.
"At the same time I am not going to allow Rabia to carry on this relentless hate campaign against my son. His only crime is that he fell in love with a girl from an unstable background...."
Jiah, known for her role in ‘Nishabd’, was found hanging in her Juhu flat late on June 3, 2013. An FIR was registered against Sooraj, son of actors Aditya Pancholi and Zareena Wahab, on charges of abetment.
Aditya feels his own reckless reputation and repeated run-ins with the law have nothing to do with his son`s current problems.
"If I had a problem with someone, I came out with it in the open. I have never kept it inside me. This attack on my son and my family is far more deep-rooted and damaging than anything I`ve ever been involved with. I`ll do everything in my power to protect my family from this vicious attack that we`ve been facing for one full year. This time Rabia has gone too far."
"Instead of trying to destroy my son`s life with completely nonsensical allegations, she (Rabia) should focus on looking after her two remaining daughters."
"In her heart of hearts she knows my boy is completely innocent. But in her wild desire to seek compensation for her daughter`s death she seems to have lost her mental equilibrium," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?