Won`t stop working: Keira Knightley
Los Angeles: Actress Keira Knightley might have just exchanged engagement rings with musician James Righton, but she is quite clear that she won`t spend her future as a housewife.
"I don`t want to deny my femininity. But would I want to be a stay-at-home mother? No. On the other hand, you should be allowed to do that, as should men, without being sneered at," US Vogue magazine quoted her as saying.
However, the 27-year-old does accept that after the engagement, things have changed for her.
"It`s no longer `I` but that big old `we`," she said.
Knightley was last seen in Joe Wright`s movie "Anna Karenina" and will next be seen in the movie adaptation of author Claire Messud`s novel "The Emperor`s Children".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift makes donation to hospital that saved her godson
- I was told Prince was on a 'cocaine diet': Singer's ex
- Ranbir Kapoor is a ladies man in latest VOGUE cover! Picture proof
- Candid Confession! Ranbir Kapoor fell in LOVE with Katrina Kaif during shooting THIS film
- Sonam Kapoor to soon realise her Hollywood dreams? Deets inside