Won`t stop working: Keira Knightley
Los Angeles: Actress Keira Knightley might have just exchanged engagement rings with musician James Righton, but she is quite clear that she won`t spend her future as a housewife.
"I don`t want to deny my femininity. But would I want to be a stay-at-home mother? No. On the other hand, you should be allowed to do that, as should men, without being sneered at," US Vogue magazine quoted her as saying.
However, the 27-year-old does accept that after the engagement, things have changed for her.
"It`s no longer `I` but that big old `we`," she said.
Knightley was last seen in Joe Wright`s movie "Anna Karenina" and will next be seen in the movie adaptation of author Claire Messud`s novel "The Emperor`s Children".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?