‘Workaholic’ Daniel Radcliffe worries going ‘stir crazy’ in vacations
London: Daniel Radcliffe is such a workaholic that he is worrying about taking a three-week break next month.
The 22-year-old Harry Potter star feels that since he is used to working almost everyday, he might go ‘stir crazy’ after just three days of his vacation.
“It’s the first time in four years that I will have had more than a week off,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
“I will probably go stir crazy after three days and want to get back in front of a camera,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression