Working together not on our priority list: Kareena on Saif
Mumbai: When real life couple Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan teamed up on the screen, their chemistry failed to entice audiences. Now, they are not interested in doing a project together.
In fact, working with Saif doesn`t top Kareena`s priority list.
When asked why they are not seen on the screen, Kareena said: "It`s not on the top of our list."
Their romance said to have blossomed on the sets of ‘Tashan’ and later when they teamed up for ‘Kurbaan’ and ‘Agent Vinod’, the news scorched the headlines, but their chemistry failed to scorch the screen. In fact, all the three films turned out to be damp squibs.
The scripts should be blamed Kareena argued.
"If our films have not worked, it`s because of the scripts. If the films have not worked, then I feel the story was not that great! I don`t believe in things like chemistry and I feel the pairing depends on the story. If the story is strong the chemistry also looks good. If story is not good you can`t do anything," she said.
"I am happy not to work with Saif," added the 33-year-old who married Saif in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'