Working with parents, a learning experience: Ranbir Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who will be sharing the screen space with father Rishi Kapoor and mother Neetu Singh in Abhinav Kashyap`s ‘Besharam’, says it was a learning experience.
"It was a great experience working with mom and dad. It was for the first time we shot together. It is always fun to work with family. My father bullies the director and it`s fun to watch him. It`s a learning experience," said the 30-year-old during an event here.
Ranbir, who was appreciated for his role in ‘Rockstar’ and ‘Barfi!’ recently, says there is miles to go.
"I have not achieved anything there is miles to go and lots of films to do. My parents are proud of my work and this is my biggest achievement," he said.
‘Besharam’ is slated to release Oct 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress