Working with parents, a learning experience: Ranbir Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who will be sharing the screen space with father Rishi Kapoor and mother Neetu Singh in Abhinav Kashyap`s ‘Besharam’, says it was a learning experience.
"It was a great experience working with mom and dad. It was for the first time we shot together. It is always fun to work with family. My father bullies the director and it`s fun to watch him. It`s a learning experience," said the 30-year-old during an event here.
Ranbir, who was appreciated for his role in ‘Rockstar’ and ‘Barfi!’ recently, says there is miles to go.
"I have not achieved anything there is miles to go and lots of films to do. My parents are proud of my work and this is my biggest achievement," he said.
‘Besharam’ is slated to release Oct 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman