Would love to be in a Hindi movie: Sharon Stone
Mumbai: American actress-producer Sharon Stone, currently in Mumbai for a fund-raising event, says she would love to be in a Hindi movie.
"I`d love to be in one of the Hindi movies and, of course, I have seen many films. The language is different, but I like it," Stone told reporters during the gala event organised by international organisation amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, in Mumbai.
Asked if she had learnt any Hindi, Stone said: "I have learnt to say `Namaste`."
"I love Indian food, I love spicy food. It`s fantastic. I got up today morning at 4 and went for a walk, it`s a moment that you feel. Its a whole different feeling - I went to a temple, it was great," the actress said.
Asked if she would visit again, she replied: "If you welcome us, we will be coming back. If you want us, we will be back."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!