Writing, a lonely job: Manoj Bajpayee
Mumbai: Actor Manoj Bajpayee loves reading books, but when it comes to writing, he says he maintains a distance.
"I can`t write because it`s a very lonely job and I can`t sit alone for long. Although, I wrote two plays, but I got so tortured writing those plays that I decided not to write again," the actor said here at the launch of a book written by journalist Abhisar Sharma.
Actress Gul Panag was also present at the event.
Manoj, who was appreciated for his work as a Naxalite in Prakash Jha`s ‘Chakravyuh’ recently, will next be seen in Sanjay Gupta`s ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now