Writing, a lonely job: Manoj Bajpayee
Mumbai: Actor Manoj Bajpayee loves reading books, but when it comes to writing, he says he maintains a distance.
"I can`t write because it`s a very lonely job and I can`t sit alone for long. Although, I wrote two plays, but I got so tortured writing those plays that I decided not to write again," the actor said here at the launch of a book written by journalist Abhisar Sharma.
Actress Gul Panag was also present at the event.
Manoj, who was appreciated for his work as a Naxalite in Prakash Jha`s ‘Chakravyuh’ recently, will next be seen in Sanjay Gupta`s ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala