Yami Gautam`s Arabic skills leaves crew impressed
Mumbai: During a recent shoot of a TV commercial, actress Yami Gautam left the crew impressed with her delivery of Arabic language. Apart from Hindi, she was required to speak in Tamil and Arabic for the ad.
The 24-year-old `Vicky Donor` actress has worked in Tamil films, so she was comfortable with the language, but the real challenge for her was to perform impromptu in Arabic. She did it without any glitch, said a source.
"Since Yami has done movies down south, she was familiar with Tamil, but Arabic was a completely new language for her. But it didn`t hinder her performance a bit. In fact, she was very determined and picked up the lines in Arabic really fast and within some time she got them right.
"By the end of it, she was able to deliver the lines like a pro and impressed everyone on the sets," the source added.
The actress recently completed shooting for her second movie `Aman Ki Aasha`. A Hindi remake of Spanish film `Seres Queridos` (`Only Human`), the romantic comedy will feature Yami oppposite Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress