You need passion to become an actor: Boman Irani
Kolkata: Boman Irani, who started his film career at the age of 44, feels it is the passion for the art of acting that has helped him in establishing himself as an actor even after crossing forty.
"To become an actor, you need to have passion. You need to have fire in your belly. It`s true that you need talent to become successful, but if you don`t have the passion for the job you are doing, you will never succeed," said Boman, who was in the city to attend an educational programme.
"If you have the passion and the fire in your belly, you will get noticed one day," he added.
Boman`s one of the first films was 2001 release "Everybody Says I Am Fine" and after more than a decade, he is one of the most renowned names of the B-town thanks to his versatility and brilliant performances in ‘3 Idiots’, ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’, ‘Don-2’, ‘Housefull-2’ and ‘Eklavya’.
His latest release is ‘Ferrari ki Sawaari’, which deals with the concept of small guys with big dreams.
"What I need right now is a good night`s sleep. For the last few days, it has been a hectic schedule regarding the promotion of `Ferrari ki Sawaari`," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8