You`re not being very respectful, Bieber tells fans
Toronto: Teen sensation Justin Bieber, who upset his fans when he refused to pose for pictures with them as he was waiting for his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, rues that his admirers were not being respectful.
Contactmusic.com reports that he spoke about it in a video posted on hollywoodlife.com.
In the video, he tells waiting fans: "Do I not have any right as a human being to wait for my own girlfriend? Why do you have to be so impatient?", reports contactmusic.com.
After one fan points out they have waited all day, he responded: "I have been here waiting for my girlfriend. I am still a human being, I have a right to wait for my own girlfriend."
"You are not being very respectful at all. I feel very disrespected with all you guys waiting. You say you`re really my fans, but then why are you doing this? I`ve had a long day, I flew in. I don`t have to be nicer about it. You guys are in my face."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A visionary passes away' - Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- Renault India ropes in Ranbir Kapoor as brand ambassador
- Looking forward to M S Dhoni biopic: Irfan Pathan
- Ace comedian Kapil Sharma celebrates his US-Canada show's success
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover sizzling love in Maldives?