Young cancer victim moves Anupam Kher
Mumbai: Actor Anupam Kher says his heart "tore" when he got to know that a young fan with whom he posed at an airport was suffering from cancer.
"At airport, it tore my heart when an eight-year-old smiling girl’s parents told me that she is at last stage of cancer, while clicking a picture with me," tweeted Anupam.
The actor has an ability to have a special connect with children, as visible in one of his past TV shows, "Say Na Something To Anupam Uncle".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman