Zeenat Aman in gay love story
Mumbai: Veteran actress Zeenat Aman is back, this time in the sequel to the gay film "Dunno Y...Na Jaane Kyun". She will play a Pakistani woman in the movie.
The film’s main lead Kapil Sharma confirms Zeenat’s presence in the sequel to the controversial 2010 film, but he is tightlipped about the film and the part that Zeenat plays.
"Zeenatji plays Nazneen, a beautiful, dignified and liberal Pakistani lady. Her character binds the story together," said Sharma, who will be seen with Yuvraj Parasher in the movie.
Zeenat plays mother to one in a couple in a gay relationship in the film, which is said to be an India--Pakistan gay love story, said sources, adding that she essays the mom to the Pakistani gay protagonist.
A Norwegian production house, The Hungry Hearts, is producing the sequel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Bieber planning his own funeral
- Hilarious! We bet every South Indian is tired of hearing these stereotypical things – Watch
- 'Rustom' will leave people thinking, arguing: Akshay Kumar
- Watch how Saqib Saleem thanked fans for appreciating his role in 'Dishoom'!
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season