Zoe Saldana bonds with beau Bradley Cooper’s mum
Washington: Zoe Saldana- who reconciled with Bradley Cooper in September after splitting in March - was spotted enjoying a day out with the actor and his mother Gloria Cooper in Venice, California.
The ‘Words’ actress was reportedly engaged in deep conversation with Gloria during their day out while Cooper stands with his dog outside a bookstore, Contactmusic reported.
“Bradley was standing with his dog outside the Mystic Journey Bookstore, while his mother and Zoe were inside shopping,” the publication quoted a source as telling Radar Online.
“The two women were engrossed in deep conversation, it looked very serious, and there was clearly a lot of bonding going on,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home