Zooey Deschanel had a tough time fitting in with people during childhood
London: Zooey Deschanel has revealed that she had a very tough childhood in terms of fitting in with the other kids.
The 33-year-old actress told Cosmopolitan magazine that people really teased her and it was really bad, as nothing could be as hard as middle school, the Daily Express reported.
She said that there were insecurities that she would have worked through a lot faster if she had certain tools and could have connected with certain people earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC