Zoya Akhtar nervous about `Bombay Talkies`
Mumbai: `Bombay Talkies`, a film comprising four shorts by four directors, is ready to hit the screens Friday. Zoya Akhtar, who has made on of the films, says she is nervous.
The film has been made to pay tribute to 100 years of Indian cinema. Apart from Zoya, it has contributions by Anurag Kashyap, Karan Johar and Dibaker Banerjee.
"I am very excited, the film releases Friday. It`s fun, very special, has been made by the four of us, four different films, three very awesome directors. I am a little nervous but looking forward to it," the 39-year-old said here Monday at a special screening of the film.
Zoya is especially happy how people are complimenting the project as "one unit".
"What I got was that it works as a unit. Everybody who saw the last screening said all four films work and I think that is the best compliment," Zoya said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India