Zoya Akhtar to make small budget film?
Mumbai: Filmmaker Zoya Akhtar, who has made movies like Luck By Chance and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, says she wont mind making a small budget movie.
"If I get the opportunity (to make a small budget film), I would love to. I think your budget depends on your choice. Yes, definitely, I will be making one tiny film soon for sure," Zoya told reporters.
The filmmaker is the daughter of talented writers Javed Akhtar and Honey Irani, and is the sister of the multi-talented Farhan.
Doesn`t she feel pressure to prove herself?
"You (I) just keep feeling pressured. The same question was asked when I was making my first film, then my film failed. Then when I had Hrithik (Roshan) in my next film, the same question popped out. I can`t think about it, I can only work hard.
"The pressure is always there and it is for everyone. It is part and parcel of your business," she added.
Meanwhile, her next project, ‘Bombay Talkies’, is set for release May 3.
A bouquet of four short stories, ‘Bombay Talkies’ has contributions by four directors - Zoya, Karan Johar, Anurag Kashyap and Dibakar Banerjee. It is an ode to 100 years of Indian cinema.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!