Priyanka`s stress buster - quality time with parents
Mumbai: A chock-a-block shooting schedule, hectic itinerary and non-stop promotional events -- all this lead to a lot of stress for movie stars, including Priyanka Chopra. She says her stress buster is "sitting with parents and putting my head in my mom`s lap".
"When I get really stressed out, I go and sit with my parents and I put my head in my mom`s lap and everything feels okay and nothing really matters. So for me, that`s my biggest stress buster," the 29-year-old said at an event.
At the same time, she believes that everyone has their own way to deal with stress.
"It`s really strange that when it comes to stress, all of us deal with it in our different ways. We might have different amounts of it, but eventually the person who is going through stress feels it the most," said the national award winning actress whose latest "Don 2 - The King Is Back" is doing good business at the box office.
Besides `Don 2`, this year Priyanka was seen in Vishal Bhardwaj`s `7 Khoon Maaf`. For next year, her diary is full with Karan Johar`s `Agneepath`, Anurag Basu`s `Barfee`, Kunal Kohli`s `Teri Meri Kahaani` and Rakesh Roshan`s `Krrish 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why