Robert Pattinson finds fans concern `sweet`
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Pattinson is grateful to his fans for their good wishes over his personal crisis.
The 26-year-old hit headlines last month after it was revealed that his girlfriend Kristen Stewart cheated on him with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
The news sparked an outpouring of emotion from fans and Pattinson has now revealed he is happy to have their support.
"I guess if people think they are worried about you, it`s sweet. It`s kind of odd... But at the same time, the world is a pretty cruel place, so whatever inspires people to suddenly feel this kindness, hopefully they`ll look at themselves," dailystar.co.uk quoted Pattinson as saying.
"They will look at their own lives and realise, `I have the ability to empathise with people! Hey, I`ve learned something!`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!