By Ritika Handoo | Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:04
He entertained us all with his witty one-liners on one of the most popular reality shows on Indian television—'Bigg Boss'. Meet Ajaz Khan—the 'Ek Number Manus' from 'amchi Mumbai'. In an exclusive interview with Ritika Handoo of Zee Media Corp, Ajaz reveals who all he likes in Bollywood and what he has gained from 'Bigg Boss'.
By Gayatri Sankar | Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 11:19
Ketan Mehta’s ‘Holi’ (1984) did not really work for Aamir Khan as an acting début. However, four years later, ‘Qayamat se Qayamat Tak’ (QSQT), gave an impetus to his career and helped him grab his share in the Hindi film industry.
By webmaster | Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 12:01
Zee Media Archive
The legend behind Navratri is written in detail in Markandeya Purana. Durga Saptashathi is a part of the Purana, describing in length about the origin and birth of Shakti and her victories over the slain demons.
By webmaster | Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:36
Zee Media Archive
‘Nava-Durga’ or nine varied forms of Durga are worshipped in the nine auspicious days of Navratri.
By Aparna Mudi | Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 09:20
Pointy ears, upturned eyebrows, a smile that reached his eyes – Leonard Nimoy's spock is perhaps the most known and loved screen character of all times.
His death means an end of an era for so many in the world.
By Ritika Handoo | Friday, February 13, 2015 - 14:33
It's your talent, that takes you to the pinnacle of success, they say. The fact that an artiste is born with several special qualities, makes him a stand-out personality in the crowd. Bollywood actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who made an impressive debut with 'Vicky Donor', has had an interesting career graph.
By Dhriti Sharma | Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 18:45
The mighty pen and its power surely backed one of the most esteemed cartoonists that the country will remember in times to come, such was the personality of the genius called—RK Laxman.
By Dhriti Sharma | Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 12:53
Popular musicals, theater, dramatics and heroism portrayed in the Indian Film Industry are the proud possession of the country and will always be.
Javed Akhtar has been one such proud jewel in the crown of Bollywood, and has been one ever since he first came into the industry as a young film writer.
By Ritika Handoo | Friday, January 16, 2015 - 13:57
Success defines your path in life. It is seen as a barometer for rewarding the most deserving person. Famous playback singer Richa Sharma is not a new name in the Hindi film industry. The soulful singer, who started with devotional songs, went on to become one of the most-sought after names in the music industry.
By Ritika Handoo | Monday, January 12, 2015 - 09:52
It is far easier to make people cry, than to make the same faces stretch to a smile. If an actor can do both at the same time, then he is simply the blessed one. From Harvard University to Bollywood, Vir Das has made a name for himself. His stand-up acts leave a lasting impression, as he is safely called ‘India’s only true comic’ by many.
By Anindita Dev | Wednesday, January 7, 2015 - 09:39
Allah Rakha Rahman born as A.S. Dileep Kumar needs no introduction. Born on January 6, 1966, AR Rahman undeniably revolutionized the Indian film music industry. One cannot miss his contribution to the world of music. Soothing, original and one which is easily etched in our minds -- Rahman's songs have an instant connect with one's soul.
By Vibhuti Jaitly | Friday, December 26, 2014 - 19:12
Harshdeep Kaur, the singer with a golden voice has come a long way and has carved a niche for herself in the world of singing. Although, known mainly for her sufi songs, this Delhi girl has made a mark in all the genres of singing. She has lent her voice to quite a few chartbusters—'Katiyan Karu', 'Heer', 'Jugni' to name a few.
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- Check gseb.org for Gujarat Board HSC Result 2015 (Science) Result 2015