I haven’t found my prince charming yet: Jacqueline
She is just 3 films old ( i.e. if you count her item number in ‘Houseful’) but Jacqueline Fernandez is already a star. This time the Sri Lankan beauty dons a bridal look at a wedding exhibition called Shagunn featuring top designers. Draped in a red sari and a brocade blouse the ravishing lady talked to Kakoli Sengupta of Spicezee.com about her ‘dulhan’ look.
Kakoli: What is the first thing which comes to your mind when you look at elaborate Indian wedding attires?
Jacqueline: Oh, they are just beautiful. I love all Indian outfits and for Indian weddings, I think the lehangas are just apt. Different colors, designs, rich texture, all this makes the wedding attire all the more beautiful
Kakoli: Among lehangas and sari which one you would choose , if you had to marry in an Indian dress?
Jacqueline: I would prefer a lehanga, may be a rich blue or a dark purple
Kakoli: Any favourites at the exhibit?
Jacqueline: I have been wearing outfits designed by Varija Bajaj, Charu Parashar, Taniya khanuja for Shagunn. I simple adore their collection
Kakoli: What does wedding mean to you?
Jacqueline: Its about two souls coming together, a very pure relationship which needs lot of understanding between the two people
Kakoli: Have you found your prince charming?
Jacqueline: Not yet
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself