`Being a father is the best job I`ve got`, says Obama
Washington: President Obama has said that the best job that he has got is that of being a father.
While celebrating the Father`s Day Friday at the White House reception, the dad of two said that the day reminds how lucky people who are fathers are, the Politico reported.
Reflecting on his own role as a dad, he said that it is the best job he has got.
The guests on the occasion were students and leaders from the `Becoming a Man` program at Hyde Park Academy in Chicago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss