Ben Affleck admits raising kids is the greatest thing he could ever do
Washington: Ben Affleck has revealed that his greatest achievement yet has been raising his three kids.
During an interview with Us magazine on Thursday, the ` Argo` director, who has daughters Violet, 7, Seraphina, 4, and son Samuel, 15 months, with wifeJennifer Garner, asserted that he did not want it any other way.
The 40-year-old actor said that his children were sweet and raising kids is the greatest thing he thinks a person, or at least he, could ever do in his life.
The Academy Award winner insisted that he knows there are great things in life but the best part of his life is his kids.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salim Khan’s advice to son Salman Khan to conquer fear – Watch
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- Top 5 poems of legendary Urdu lyricist Nida Fazli!
- Kamal Haasan at Harvard University: Read 10 brilliant points he made!
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next