Ben Affleck admits raising kids is the greatest thing he could ever do
Washington: Ben Affleck has revealed that his greatest achievement yet has been raising his three kids.
During an interview with Us magazine on Thursday, the ` Argo` director, who has daughters Violet, 7, Seraphina, 4, and son Samuel, 15 months, with wifeJennifer Garner, asserted that he did not want it any other way.
The 40-year-old actor said that his children were sweet and raising kids is the greatest thing he thinks a person, or at least he, could ever do in his life.
The Academy Award winner insisted that he knows there are great things in life but the best part of his life is his kids.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes