David Beckham crowned `Greatest Dad`
London: David Beckham has been named as the greatest dad of England.
The legendary footballer won the title by topping a poll in three categories, the Daily Express reported.
The nationwide survey, conducted by Toblerone, declared the former footballer as an `inspiring`, `solid` and `comforting` dad; the three personality traits children look for in a perfect father.
Beckham defeated TV comedian Jonathan Ross, 52, and reality star Peter Andre, 40, who have three children each.
They got the second and third place respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'