David Beckham crowned `Greatest Dad`
London: David Beckham has been named as the greatest dad of England.
The legendary footballer won the title by topping a poll in three categories, the Daily Express reported.
The nationwide survey, conducted by Toblerone, declared the former footballer as an `inspiring`, `solid` and `comforting` dad; the three personality traits children look for in a perfect father.
Beckham defeated TV comedian Jonathan Ross, 52, and reality star Peter Andre, 40, who have three children each.
They got the second and third place respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016