Happy Father’s Day: A look at hottest celebrity daddies
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The world is celebrating Father’s day today – an official occasion set aside to emphasise the importance of having that one protective and nurturing presence in one’s life who we call a father.
A father, no matter which religion, race, ethnic group and creed he belongs to, holds an important place in his child’s life. And the dads back home in Bollywood are equally doting who love cuddling their kids, changing nappies, watching kids’ movies etc.
Here’s presenting B-Town’s multitasking, coolest dads.
Shah Rukh Khan has been a dad who his children can look up to. As a protective father, he makes very clear to keep his children away from the negative press on him.
After having Aarav in his life, Akshay Kumar was blessed with a daughter, who he named Nitara, nine months ago. The proud father says that Aarav loves being a responsible father to his younger sibling.
Abhishek Bachchan thinks that the greatest gifts a father can give to his child are love, care, education and understanding.
Aamir Khan loves every moment he gets to spend with his baby Azad Rao Khan. Aamir says, “All he (Azad) knows that someone comes and troubles him every two hours.”
For heartthrob Hrithik Roshan, his children Hrehaan and Hridhaan, are most important. The actor says that fatherhood has made him feel blessed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?