Singer Janet Jackson has announced she is releasing her own jewellery line titled Janet Jackson Unbreakable Diamonds Collection in partnership with Paul Raps New York.
Model Naomi Campbell, 45, has been revealed as the lingerie giant La Perla's latest campaign star.
‘Calendar Girl’ actress and Miss Universal Peace and Humanity Ruhi Singh has bagged the cover page of the ‘Femina India’ magazine's monsoon special edition.
With a high dose of fashion, style and a tad of Bollywood glamour, actress and fashion icon Sonam Kapoor inaugurated Style Loft by Ambika Pillai, housing collections by designers like Pia Pauro and Malini Ramani, here.
Former soccer star David Beckham has inked a tattoo of Minion on his arm chosen by his daughter Harper.
Actress Bruna Abdullah, known for her sense of style, spent a lot of time with Fahad Khan and Swati Singh -- the costume designers of Vipin Parashar's’film "Udanchhoo".
Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock's "Minion"-inspired shoes will be auctioned for charity.
Fashion diva Bar Rafaeli feels catwalk models "aren't so sexy".
Actress Swara Bhaskar feels the "beauty" that one sees on the screen or in magazines is "unreal".
The monsoons are drenching the city with mucky roads, dirty feet and frizzy hair, leaving people in a dilemma about what to wear. From opting for light fabrics and cropped pants to going for waterproof make-up, experts suggest few quick solutions that will save you from dampening your style in the rain.
Tyra Banks says models go through a lot of pressure to look good. The 41-year-old supermodel wrote a lengthy post via Instagram about the expectations models endure in this day and age.
Victoria's Secret is facing backlash on Twitter after the lingerie giant revealed their new design, which apparently looks like rip off of Australian cult swimwear brand Triangl.
Designer Nicole Richie, who has her own apparel label House of Harlow 1960, has been collecting eyewear for over a decade and says she now struggles to find room to store every pair.
Designer Anju Modi, who is working on the costumes for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's “Bajirao Mastani”, says actress Deepika Padukone will sport a “royal style” in the film.
Sweat can play havoc on your make-up routine, so try rubbing a cube of ice all over your face and use a skin-toning facepack to have a smudge free look, says an expert.
Dressing up and looking dapper may not come naturally to most men. Therefore, they may not get as much attention as their female counterparts when it comes to dressing according to fashion.
Former One Direction star Zayn Malik showed off his new white hair after he debuted it in a Twitter photo earlier this month.
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Lady Gaga suffered a major wardrobe malfunction while carrying a box of pizza on the street of New York City.
Singer Ella Eyre has confessed she is "honoured" to follow in the footsteps of superstar Beyonce and front Emporio Armani's Diamonds fragrance.
Being lucky to be tall may not be a cakewalk it appears. It has been observed that tall women too like to wear high heels to give their confidence a boost.
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- Commission in Pakistan to inspect boat ''used'' in 26/11 attacks
- Saamana cartoonist says sorry for hurting Maratha sentiments
- AAP leader Rebello rules out contesting Goa polls
- Assorted foreign currencies seized from man at Goa airport
- Fodder scam: SC adjourns matter till November 10
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49
- Jammu and Kashmir: Terrorist attack on Army brigade headquarters in Uri
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- DNA: Will India help Balochistan like it helped Bangladesh?
- Who will take responsibility of soldiers martyred in Uri attack?
- DNA: Analyzing Nawaz Sharif's speech at UN general assembly
- 12 terrorists crossing LoC killed by Indian army in Uri's Lachhipura
- Why is Nawaz Sharif quiet on Balochistan?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- REALITY CHECK! Here's truth behind 'Indian Army welfare fund' message going viral on WhatsApp after Uri attack
- What a poem! Indian jawan blasts Pakistan; hours after Uri attack, video goes viral - MUST WATCH
- Uri terror attack: As it happened
- Height of insensitivity! AAP MLA Gopal Rai's escort's car overturns in Chhattisgarh, minister drives away leaving injured jawans behind
- Uri attack: If Pakistanis have chosen war, let's go for it, says Vijender Singh
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- DNA: Analysis of Sushma Swaraj's UNGA speech targeting Pak and terrorism - Part II
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics? - Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics?
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV-C35 with eight satellites
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14
- Trouble for Subramanian Swamy, Delhi Police obtain sanction to prosecute BJP leader for inflammatory article
- From Srinagar to Bikaner – Indian Air Force flexes its muscles along the western front
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur
- Did you know you’ve been charging your smartphone wrong?
- India vs New Zealand: Gautam Gambhir to replace injured Lokesh Rahul for 2nd Test at Eden Gardens?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Must watch video! This is how young Indian envoy silenced Pakistan at the United Nations