Designer Gaurang Shah's latest collection Umrao, an insight into traditional Indian exotic fabrics, will open the fashion weekend here on Saturday at Indian International Film Academy (IIFA) awards.
David Beckham and Kate Middleton have once again charmed the public with their sparkling smiles, topping the polls for best smile.
Hollywood star Sharon Stone has revealed she initially struggled to find acting work because "no one" thought she was sexy.
Comedian-turned-designer Melissa McCarthy says she hopes to empower women with her designs.
Actress Lisa Ray, who essays a secret agent in the upcoming romantic film ‘Ishq Forever’, sports a chic look in the movie, courtesy designer Rocky S.
Singer Lady Gaga has admitted she is having a "difficult time" ageing, but she says she has learnt from her collaborator Tony Bennett that she can "live (her) life and feel the same every single day".
Kendall Jenner and her sister Kylie Jenner recently opened up about how they are scared of getting older.
The seventh edition of BMW India Bridal fashion week promises to be a grand affair as the event will travel to seven cities in India for the first time, Starting from the capital in July, six other cities including Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Chennai will witness bridal opulence.
Fashion designer Masaba Gupta, popular for creating quirky designs, will showcase a line inspired by the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards at this year’s edition of the gala in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in June.
Cleanse and condition your hair well, use the right tools and protect it from heat, humidity and pollution for a healthy shine on your mane.
"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria has credited her Mexican-American parents behind her olive skin and a flawless complexion. Longoria, 40, said she is enjoying her ageing process, reported Femalefirst.
"Big Bang Theory" actress Kaley Cuoco debuted her bright bubblegum pink hair and eyebrows at a photoshoot.
Hectic lifestyle and stress – has left all of us vying for a proper detox system – Ms.
Fashion changes every season, but denim has become a staple of sorts. Try stocking your wardrobe with at least three different pairs of denim, says an expert.
'Age of Adaline' actress Blake Lively, known for making a statement both on and off the red carpet, has debuted as a designer with a dress for herself.
Actress Kate Winslet finds makeup to be "liberating" and says it makes her feel "confident" and "feminine".
Relief from heat is what we get when the rain gods show mercy, but rainfall also brings a lot of humidity. Be careful, it can be harsh on your hair.
Actress Eva Longoria reportedly wants to launch her own fitness empire and create her own series of diet and fitness DVDs.
Akshay Kumar will soon be turning fashion designer as the superstar is launching his own clothing range on an online home shopping TV channel.
Pop star Lady Gaga reveals she has received more than 30 wedding dress sketched from the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, Monique Lhuillier, Alberta Ferretti, Donna Karan Atelier, and Diane Von Furstenberg.
- Stockholm Open: Juan Martin del Potro wins first ATP title in three years
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- EPL Gameweek 9, Sunday Report: Average City back top, Chelsea humiliate Mourinho on Stamford Bridge return
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: Unable to rotate strike, MS Dhoni says he's batting at No 4 for himself
- Debit card data fraud: What waits ahead for the banks?
- UPSSSC announces results of junior assistant typing examination
- ISL-3: Struggling Pune City rescue a point against Chennaiyin FC
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Buying Jio SIM online for free?
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- DNA: Analysis of Russia's nuclear threat to America
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Watch: Reports on natural mosquito repellent
- Delhi: Fire in children's ward of GTB Hospital, no casualties
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- DNA: Today in History | October 22, 2016
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Panel discussion on politics of MNS in the name of patriotism
- ADHM row: Twinkle Khanna slams Raj Thackeray for demanding Army funds from producers
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Ways to overcome negativity
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Here's how Alzheimer's disease can be possibly prevented
- Brave BSF jawan Gurnam Singh, injured in Pak firing, succumbs to injuries
- Chinese mobile phone manufacturers urged to 'Make in India'
- Virender Sehwag Trolls Fan Who Wished Him Two Days After His 38th Birthday
- Wasim Akram, Shahid Afridi make it to Ahmed Shehzad's list of favourites
- 150 Stumpings, 9000 Runs, Most Sixes for a Captain: MS Dhoni on record breaking spree against New Zealand in Mohali
- Red wine- the new medicine for hormonal imbalance in women
- Pakistani spy arrested in Jammu and Kashmir's Samba; two Pak SIM cards, map seized
- Connectivity scheme will turn India into third largest aviation market: PM Modi
- Pakistan vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 3: As it happened...