With the arrival of the summer season, don't forget to revamp your wardrobe. Use clever patterns and contrasting colours to flatter your figure.
Katrina Kaif is on her way to Cannes for her grand debut at the prestigious film festival.
India's handloom sector is attached to culture, sentiment and emotion, along with the livelihood of thousands of craftsmen, whose work needs to be preserved, says designer Anuradha Ramam.
Actor Theo James is the latest face of Hugo Boss' fragrance line and will star in his first campaign for the brand in September this year.
Amidst the pressure on celebrities not to repeat clothes or accessories like bags, yesteryear actress Poonam Dhillon said filmstars should recycle and re-use clothes.
Actress Deepika Padukone has been named the brand ambassador of jewellery brand Tanishq.
Miss Supranational 2014 Asha Bhat from India will be seen judging and crowning the winner of Miss Supranational Thailand during the Miss Grand Thailand pageant from May 11-13.
Meghalaya-based designer, Daniel Syiem, whose unique 'Ryndia' collections are a big hit in the fashion world, will showcase his latest designs at the Toronto fashion festival in Canada tomorrow.
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart has no desire to go under the knife and says plastic surgery is like vandalism.
Actress Salma Hayek says she "always loved makep" and was inspired to launch her own cosmetics line because she was not satisfied with other products in the market.
Keep metals like copper away from your jewellery box this summer and go for lightweight pieces to adorn your neck, wrist or ears.
After ceaseless rumours of her having lips injections, Kylie Jenner finally admitted in a clip from the newest episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" that she indeed has "temporary lip fillers".
Jewellery should not dominate the persona of a human being, but should rather play a "complementary" role in life, according to actress Gul Panag.
They are cool and trendy. Neutral tone of stones on the neckpiece can turn a trendy statement piece into a timeless classic one, says an expert.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been accused of copying Beyonce Knowles' old Met Gala outfit.
Trust only Rihanna to turn heads wherever she goes. She leaves everyone stunned with her bold style statement.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian shared a racy photograph online by stripping down to just lingrie.
Singer Miley Cyrus, who recently coloured her armpit hair in pink shade, shared a photograph of her Barbie doppelganger with pink hair in armpits.
Talk of a change in the Handloom Reservation Act, which has since 1985 protected handloom weaves from being copied by machine-made and powerloom competitors, has got veteran designer Ritu Kumar worried about the plight of millions of India's weavers who are already fighting for their livelihood.
Actor Arjun Kapoor considers his uncle Anil the most stylish celebrity in the Hindi film industry because the "Dil Dhadkne Do" star has maintained himself a lot.
- A birthday like never before: Here's how everyone's beloved Virender Sehwag celebrated his big day
- BLK Hospital to organise awareness walk on cancer
- Congenital Hypothyroidism scan vital to avoid mental damage in new borns
- It would be apt that Stalin is my successor: DMK patriarch Karunanidhi
- Ice water mix helps body to cope up exertion in hot weather
- India clears purchase of 145 M777 howitzers worth Rs 4500 crore from US
- Persistent wrist injury forces Rafael Nadal to shut down 2016 season, targets early recovery
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- REALITY CHECK! Here's truth behind 'Indian Army welfare fund' message going viral on WhatsApp after Uri attack
- Is Hindutva a religion or way of life? SC revisits verdict
- J&K: China's flags recovered from terror hideouts in Baramullah, Kupwara
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Shocking! Nursery schools now costlier than IITs
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Brave lady sub-inspector saves girl from kidnapping in Madhya Pradesh
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Fire safety norms not followed in many hospitals of India
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- #KarwaChauth: Harbhajan Singh's hilarious tweet for all husbands will leave you in splits!
- Virender Sehwag's birthday wish to Sunny Deol is as funny as it gets from the Twitter guru
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- Dear Zindagi teaser: Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt will make you celebrate life—Watch now
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth
- Wife of national Kabaddi player commits suicide, leaves message blaming husband of torture
- Mumbai on alert after IndiGo pilot spots 'drone' near city airport
- Congress MLA suspended for remarks against Rahul Gandhi, says `I can't call a donkey a horse`
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants