Gauri Khan, entrepreneur and wife of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, has been invited to showcase her latest bespoke furniture line at an exhibit in Paris early next year. She says it's a sign in the the right direction.
"Desperado" star Antonio Banderas, who enrolled in a famous art and design school, wants to design menswear.
Renowned beautician Shahnaz Husain has said that diet and nutrition play a crucial role in both health and beauty, adding that good health and external beauty are two sides of the same coin.
Looking undoubtedly stunning, actress Gauahar Khan walked the ramp for Delhi-based jewellery designer Akassh K Aggarwal on the second day of the fashion extravaganza India Runway Week 2015.
Singer Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wants an end to body shaming, suggesting that it should be illegal to publicly criticise others over how they look.
Sonam Kapoor has always made a style statement every time she has stepped out for an event. No wonder she is Bollywood’s dearest fashionista.
Have you ever wondered how Indian cuisine essentials, which have been there for centuries, can be beneficial for the skin?
Kylie Jenner is definitely one of those who loves to experiment with her hair and this time she dyed it ashy blonde.
Rihanna's new perfume launch in Brooklyn, New York was briefly disrupted after anti-fur protesters crashed the event and verbally attacked the star for choosing to wear animal products.
He was adopted by a French couple during their visit to Pondicherry and was discovered by designer Jean Paul Gaultier that made his mark on the international fashion scene. But Satya Oblette, who has fronted campaigns for luxury fashion houses like Kenzo, Gio Ferrari and Dolce & Gabbana, says he had trouble getting work initially because of his "long black hair and complexion".
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez reportedly has a high-tech system to remember everything she wears so she does not repeat her outfits.
Hot celebrity couple Erich Gonzales and Daniel Matsunaga will surely raise the temperature as they grace Cosmopolitan Philippines and Cosmo Men supplement this September 2015. The real life sweethearts have flaunted a fair amount of skin to look drop-dead-gorgeous in their outfits.
Celebrating a decade in the fashion industry, ace designer Gaurav Gupta, with Bollywood diva Kareena Kapoor Khan in tow, today brought the curtains down at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015 by showcasing his line, which was high on sculpting.
Fashion designer Masaba wants to style actresses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Kajol.
Mumbai Supermodel Ujjwala Raut looked no less than a diva when she sashayed down the ramp in a stunning sheer net crystal gown with long sleeves for designer Monisha Jaising's show at the ongoing L
With Shahid Kapoor and wife Mira Rajput making their fashion event debut and newcomer Sooraj Pancholi's maiden solo ramp walk, Masaba Gupta's winter- festive show at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week here featured a lot of firsts.
TV personality Myleene Klass says she will not "allow" her children to be sexualised.
It was a celebration of all things shiny and blingy at the Lakme Fashion Week as designer Namrata Joshipura teamed up with Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor to showcase her winter-festive line, which saw a impactful use of LED lights that lit up her glossy creations.
Reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner says she wants to be treated like a "normal woman" by men.
Ace designer Anita Dongre teamed up with Bollywood actress Dia Mirza to pay tribute to the glorious craftsmanship of India with the launch of her outstanding "Grassroot" collection at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week.
- India vs New Zealand, 5th ODI PREVIEW: Under-fire MS Dhoni faces tricky Kiwis Test in series-decider
- Philippine mayor, nine bodyguards killed in police shoot-out
- Bag containing explosives in Allahabad High Court premises
- Mitchell Johnson takes aim at `toxic` culture under Michael Clarke
- Colombia's ELN rebels kill 2 in 'terrorist act': Military
- Russia opposes Syria sanctions after UN gas attacks probe
- Andy Murray in Vienna last-eight, keeps alive his bid to dethrone Novak Djokovic as world No. 1
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Buying Jio SIM online for free?
- Jayalalithaa unwell: Expelled AIADMK MP writes to Governor, voices concerns over Tamil Nadu CM's 'signature forgery'
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Ceasefire violation: 3 Pak soldiers killed in Indian retaliatory firing
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces making advance ISIL stronghold!
- Beware of adulterated sweets during Diwali!
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- UP: AMU professor dies after 6 hour wait for ambulance
- Two powerful earthquakes hit Italy, tremors felt in Rome
- DNA: Delayed ambulance service causes loss of professor's life in Aligarh
- DNA: Analysing the problems of traffic jam in India
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh
- Pinched by goods boycott-call, China warns India of impact on investments from its enterprises
- Home Ministry moves against Zakir Naik, calls IRF 'unlawful association', action soon
- Haryana's BJP government invites Arvind Kejriwal to golden jubilee celebrations; PM Narendra Modi will be chief guest
- Whole stadium erupts as local boy MS Dhoni steps on to Ranchi field against New Zealand – WATCH
- 'I will shoot Arvind Kejriwal' - Man calls up Delhi Police Control Room, threatens to kill Delhi CM
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Fake currency notes: RBI asks people to accept Rs 500/1,000 notes only after careful scrutiny
- Cyrus Mistry writes explosive 5-page letter, attacks Ratan Tata, says was made 'lame duck' chairman; Tatas hit back