Bollywood presence on the ramp is a sure shot way to attract attention at fashion shows but ace designer Suneet Varma wants his clothes do the talking rather than sell them in the name of stars.
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she doesn't believe in fashion trends and that it is timeless.
Designer Jyotsna Tiwari says brides in India are moving away from the traditional reds and maroons for their wedding trousseau and are no longer shy to experiment with colours and silhouettes.
Taking a cue from their recent holiday in France, designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock have based their upcoming bridal line around the theme of French romance and luxury.
Few sportspersons are associated with glamour and fashion but tennis star Sania Mirza, who walked the ramp at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), contends she has the same wishes and desires as a normal girl, despite being in a challenging sport.
For her youthful and fresh bridal collection, Rina Dhaka has invited newcomer Akshara Haasan to be the showstopper as the designer feels the actress symbolises her innocence-infused line.
She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kangana Ranaut says she is very careful about who she associates herself with.
Designer Manish Malhotra unveiled his newest limited edition collection titled ‘The Empress Story’ at the Amazon India Couture Week (AICW) 2015 and who could be the better choice than beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as the showstopper for the final show of the fashion gala.
Singer Beyonce Knowles suffered a rare wardrobe mishap as she got caught out by a gust of wind.
"Haunted" fame actress-singer Tia Bajpai has clarified that she hasn't got any sort of surgery done on her lips, adding she doesn't believe in cosmetic surgery.
A new chapter from India's regal past was unfolded when Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty walked the ramp of 2015 edition of Amazon India Couture Week (AICW) here on Saturday for designer-duo Rimple and Harpreet Narula with hues of gold and ivory painting a story of opulence and elegance.
An opulent set designed with roses and floral prints adorning the outfits, ace designer Varun Bahl's collection "Aurum" stunned the crowd with its grandeur and sophistication at the ongoing Amazon India Couture Week.
Giving a modern twist to the highly-embellished Indian bridal wear, designer Monisha Jaising opted for a jersey lehenga and a ganji top for her showstopper Kriti Sanon.
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan will be seen as the grand finale showstopper for Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015 at designer Gaurav Gupta's show.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are all set glam up the world with their first signature shoe line under the Kendall + Kylie brand.
Madhuri Dixit Nene has entered the fashion world with her Madz clothing line. The dancing diva of Bollywood says the range represents her style sense and her approach towards life at its best.
With bomber jackets and t-shirts combined with sarees and lehangas, designer Rahul Mishra's collection at the ongoing Amazon India Couture Week displayed a mix of a woman's strength and femininity.
Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza, who clinched her first women's doubles Grand Slam title earlier this month, will dazzle on the ramp of the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) 2015 as the showstopper for Moni Agarwal.
Actress Kalki Koechlin, who is renowned for her unconventional, character-driven performances onscreen, showed her prowess on the ramp as the show-stopper for fashion designer Gaurav Gupta at the Amazon India Couture Week 2015 here.
- NASA’s Cassini reveals mysterious color change of Saturn’s north
- Donald Trump vows to sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Donald Trump lays out proposals for first 100 days as President
- Iraq parliament in surprise vote to ban alcohol
- Sudan President Omar al-Bashir rejects Amnesty International `lies` about Darfur chemical attacks
- Israel thanks Italy for stance on UNESCO Jerusalem resolution
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav convenes meeting of party MLAs; rift widens
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Analysing the new revelations in Bermuda Triangle's mystery
- DNA: How to check the safety of Debit cards?
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show on how to build self confidence
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Why politics are provoking riots in JNU?
- Panel discussion on politics of MNS in the name of patriotism
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- DNA: Today in History | October 21, 2016
- Watch: Reports on natural mosquito repellent
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Sixteen-year-old West Bengal boy found with female sexual organs
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Debit Card fraud: Follow these 15 tips and keep your ATM transactions safe
- Chinese mobile phone manufacturers urged to 'Make in India'
- Reliance Jio Welcome offer not valid till December 31 –It expires early
- Virender Sehwag Trolls Fan Who Wished Him Two Days After His 38th Birthday