`Dishkyaoon` team celebrates with designers Kapil & Mmonika
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a glitterating ceremony, designer couple Kapil & Mmonika Arora celebrated the success of Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort collection with star cast of `Dishkiyaoon - Bollywood style diva Shilpa Shetty, Harman Baweja and newcomer Ayesha Khanna at their Studio, Kapil & Mmonika at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
Elaborating on Designer Kapil and Mmonika’s collection, Actress Shilpa Shetty said, “I really like the placement work that they use in their creation. Their creation enhances the beauty and makes the person elegant. "Their Summer resort collection of Lakme Fashion Week is the perfect combination of latest trend and style”.
At the event Bollywood actress turn producer Shilpa Shetty enthralled the audiences and the media with her fashion and style tips.
According to designer Mmonika Arora, “Making people stylish is my passion. Playing with fabric has always been inspiring. I believe, our summer resort collection is a big hit among fashion connoisseur in 2014, it is the fine amalgamation of modern with a traditional and regal flavour.”
Our new collection brings refreshing collection inspired from classic paisley prints, lacy floral art of 60’s and metallic geometrical art in dressy silhouettes like gowns, short dresses with jacket & jumpsuit & pants. They used fluid and sheer fabrics with paisley prints in embroidery, embroidery placements are well thought according to summers trend & comfort.
Colours are feminine and so well defining the integrity of brand like honey gold, French rust, rococo red. Similarly they have given new touch to their men’s wear line with a summery colours palette and breathable cool fabrics like linen, fine cotton, flex jacquards. Its weave and surface development creates international classy look & feel.
Bandgalas, bandi, kurta Pajama, blazers has wide variation and choice to choose from current fashion trends very soon Kapil & Mmonika will be launching their children’s wear line for teen’s girl & boys, says designer Kapil Arora.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar thanks Sahil Vaid for success of 'Dulhania' series!
- Salman Khan's 'marriage question' on Sonakshi Sinha's mind!
- Deepika Padukone loves selfie moments with fans!
- ‘Baahubali 2’ trailer strikes gold, garners 100 million views!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' row: Navjot Singh Sidhu should stop citing me as example, says Kirron Kher
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH