`Himmatwala` actress Tamannah endorse sarees now
Mumbai: After Sajid Khan`s `Himmatwala`, it seems that actress Tamannah Bhatia wants to cash in on her `desi` image. The southern beauty has been appointed the brand ambassador for sari brand Joh Rivaaj.
The actress did a photo shoot Sunday for the brand.
"It’s nice to be associated with a brand like Joh Rivaaz. Shooting for the brand was a pleasure," Tamannah said in a statement.
The 24-year-old is the perfect face for the brand, said Vinod Kothari, owner of Joh Rivaaj.
"We were looking for someone who is young and a popular face for the brand. Tamannah fitted the brand profile perfectly, so we chose her as the brand ambassador," Kothari said.
On the movie front, Tamannah will be seen in Sajid-Farhad`s `It`s Entertainment` and Sajid Khan`s `Humshakals`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!