`Kareena a perfect Ritu Kumar muse`
New Delhi: Award winning veteran fashion designer Ritu Kumar, two of whose creations have been worn by Kareena Kapoor in a song from ‘Singham Returns’, says the actress is a "perfect muse" for her designs.
In the song ‘Kuch toh hua hai’ from ‘Singham Returns’, which released Friday, Kareena is seen flaunting ethnic yet contemporary outfits from the Ritu Kumar Label collection.
"Kareena is the style icon for a young Indian woman who can marry the stylistic nuances of traditional wear with a contemporary twist. She is a perfect Ritu Kumar muse," Kumar said.
Talking about the actress` look in the song, she added: "Kareena is wearing two of the most trendy outfits from the Ritu Kumar Label collection. These are young , fun and fit into the mood of the generation next in India. The skirt is a blend of an authentic classical design of the shamiana designs, styled in a mix match of prints, panelled and pleated for a full and fun silhouette which Kareena carries off very well."
In Rohit Shetty`s much-awaited action entertainer ‘Singham Returns’, Kareena is seen sharing screen space with Ajay Devgn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn