`Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani` ties up with hair oil brand
Mumbai: A hair oil brand, endorsed by Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, has come on board as the official partner of her forthcoming movie ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’.
Directed by Ayan Mukerji, the movie, which stars Deepika and her former beau Ranbir Kapoor, is produced by Dharma Productions.
A TV commercial highlighting the association between Parachute Advansed Tender Coconut Hair Oil and the movie was unveiled at an event here. Winners of a contest organised by the hair product company got a chance to meet Ranbir and Deepika.
The contest required people to share their `Tender Love and Care` moments, and the best ones were handpicked by Deepika herself, said a statement.
"I am happy to have met the winners of the contest and feel privileged that they shared their tender love and care moments with us. Both Parachute Advansed Tender Coconut Hair Oil and `Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani` hold a very special place in my heart," Deepika said.
‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, releasing May 31, also stars Kalki Koechlin and Sidharth Roy Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies