113 designers to participate at WIFW spring-summer 2014
New Delhi: The upcoming edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW), to be held next month, will have 113 designers showcasing their collection on the ramp and racks.
The WIFW organising body, Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), Monday announced the list of designers who will take part at the five-day extravaganza that starts Oct 9.
“WIFW highlights the limitless boundaries of design as designers showcase their creative best. The excitement is building in anticipation of what will hit the runways as established and greenhorns gear up to make their presence felt with brilliant presentations,” Sunil Sethi, president, FDCI, said in a statement.
There will be 30 shows during the fashion event with Anupama Dayal and Masaba Gupta announced as opening designers.
Some of the other names include Krishna Mehta, Namrata Joshipura, Rahul Mishra, Abdul Halder, Charu Parashar, Gauri and Nainika, Malini Ramani, Manish Gupta, Nachiket Barve, Nida Mahmood, Samant Chauhan, Urvashi Kaur, Zubair Kirmani and Joy Mitra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India