113 designers to participate at WIFW spring-summer 2014
New Delhi: The upcoming edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW), to be held next month, will have 113 designers showcasing their collection on the ramp and racks.
The WIFW organising body, Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), Monday announced the list of designers who will take part at the five-day extravaganza that starts Oct 9.
“WIFW highlights the limitless boundaries of design as designers showcase their creative best. The excitement is building in anticipation of what will hit the runways as established and greenhorns gear up to make their presence felt with brilliant presentations,” Sunil Sethi, president, FDCI, said in a statement.
There will be 30 shows during the fashion event with Anupama Dayal and Masaba Gupta announced as opening designers.
Some of the other names include Krishna Mehta, Namrata Joshipura, Rahul Mishra, Abdul Halder, Charu Parashar, Gauri and Nainika, Malini Ramani, Manish Gupta, Nachiket Barve, Nida Mahmood, Samant Chauhan, Urvashi Kaur, Zubair Kirmani and Joy Mitra.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!