128 designers to participate in WIFW autumn-winter 2013
New Delhi: The upcoming edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW), to be held next month, will have 128 designers showcasing their collection on the ramp and racks.
The WIFW organising body, Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) Wednesday announced the list of designers who will take part at the five-day extravaganza, which starts March 13.
"Designers have the power to influence global fashion with their unique designs. These myriad style gurus are ready to showcase their creations both on the runway and exhibition area," said a statement, sent on behalf of FDCI and ITC`s Lifestyle Retailing Business.
The fashion event will flag off with Masaba Gupta`s collection for Satya Paul.
Some of the other established names whose works will be seen include Tarun Tahiliani, Samant Chauhan,Shantanu and Nikhil,Vineet Bahl, Nikasha Tawadey, Namrata Joshipura, Abraham and Thakore, Anju Modi, Manish Malhotra, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Anand Bhushan, Nida Mahmood, Charu Parashar and Ranna Gill.
The autumn-winter 2012 edition of the fashion gala saw participation from 138 designers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'