128 designers to participate in WIFW autumn-winter 2013
New Delhi: The upcoming edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW), to be held next month, will have 128 designers showcasing their collection on the ramp and racks.
The WIFW organising body, Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) Wednesday announced the list of designers who will take part at the five-day extravaganza, which starts March 13.
"Designers have the power to influence global fashion with their unique designs. These myriad style gurus are ready to showcase their creations both on the runway and exhibition area," said a statement, sent on behalf of FDCI and ITC`s Lifestyle Retailing Business.
The fashion event will flag off with Masaba Gupta`s collection for Satya Paul.
Some of the other established names whose works will be seen include Tarun Tahiliani, Samant Chauhan,Shantanu and Nikhil,Vineet Bahl, Nikasha Tawadey, Namrata Joshipura, Abraham and Thakore, Anju Modi, Manish Malhotra, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Anand Bhushan, Nida Mahmood, Charu Parashar and Ranna Gill.
The autumn-winter 2012 edition of the fashion gala saw participation from 138 designers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season