5 steps of the right way to use a concealor
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Using the concealor right is an elusive technique that not many have perfected. But using a concealor isn’t as tough as it seems. We give you some simple tips to use the concealor in the right way.
1.Choose a concealor with shades with yellow and peach undertones for under eyes. Make sure that you get cool undertones to neutralize the red parts of the face.
2.Use a corrector before applying the concealor. The yellow pigments give you an extra boost of brightness and help cancel out purple tones.
3.Always begin with the under-eye area. Lightly dab concealor along the darkest area under your eye in a crescent shape. You can first apply in light dots and then lightly dab to blend.
4.Use your finger to dab. Don’t make the mistake of pulling or rubbing your finger. Your skin under the eye is very
5.Next, apply a light foundation, focusing on the centre of the face and blending outward toward the hairline.
Now you’re ready to move on to blush and powder!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif upset with Ranbir Kapoor for talking about their relationship during an interview?
- Revealed! Release date of Shah Rukh Khan's next with Aanand L Rai
- These simple Vaastu tips will declutter your mind
- Research points out how aged wine gets its aroma
- Priyanka Chopra may shift to Los Angeles for five years! Details inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly