5 steps of the right way to use a concealor
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Using the concealor right is an elusive technique that not many have perfected. But using a concealor isn’t as tough as it seems. We give you some simple tips to use the concealor in the right way.
1.Choose a concealor with shades with yellow and peach undertones for under eyes. Make sure that you get cool undertones to neutralize the red parts of the face.
2.Use a corrector before applying the concealor. The yellow pigments give you an extra boost of brightness and help cancel out purple tones.
3.Always begin with the under-eye area. Lightly dab concealor along the darkest area under your eye in a crescent shape. You can first apply in light dots and then lightly dab to blend.
4.Use your finger to dab. Don’t make the mistake of pulling or rubbing your finger. Your skin under the eye is very
5.Next, apply a light foundation, focusing on the centre of the face and blending outward toward the hairline.
Now you’re ready to move on to blush and powder!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Live performance: Bollywood star Farhan Akhtar ready to fly in Chicago!
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how