5 steps of the right way to use a concealor
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Using the concealor right is an elusive technique that not many have perfected. But using a concealor isn’t as tough as it seems. We give you some simple tips to use the concealor in the right way.
1.Choose a concealor with shades with yellow and peach undertones for under eyes. Make sure that you get cool undertones to neutralize the red parts of the face.
2.Use a corrector before applying the concealor. The yellow pigments give you an extra boost of brightness and help cancel out purple tones.
3.Always begin with the under-eye area. Lightly dab concealor along the darkest area under your eye in a crescent shape. You can first apply in light dots and then lightly dab to blend.
4.Use your finger to dab. Don’t make the mistake of pulling or rubbing your finger. Your skin under the eye is very
5.Next, apply a light foundation, focusing on the centre of the face and blending outward toward the hairline.
Now you’re ready to move on to blush and powder!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic