5 tips for styling Curly Hair
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
Hair, especially curly hair is really easy to style. But many women find it preplexing to try out and are in a constant fix as to what they should do with their hair whenever they want to go out.
Here are five classy tips to use those beautiful curls to your advantage.
1. A French Twist or a French Roll: It is a celebrity favourite. A french twist with a little fringe on the side looks classy and goes with all formal clothing. it all also accentuates your face and neckline heavily.
2. Buffet ponytail: Anybody who is a Deepika fan knows how gorgeous this hairstyle looks. Make a small buffet at the top and then tie up rest of your hair in a simple plaid. Leave a couple of locks to frame your face.
3. Side Sweep: Comb your hair to the side and roll your hair slightly. Add a little holding spray to let your hair set the way you styled it.
4. Fishtail Braid: make a simple fishtail braid. Spray on some hairspray for keeping the braid neat, but let out some of your locks to add the flirty look.
5. Illusion Ponytail: Simply sweep up your hair and make it into a ponytail. Take a strand, roll it around at the base and pin it discreetly with a small pin at the underside to make it look as if you have tied your hair with your own hair!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel shares 'Fast and Furious 8' unofficial poster
- Film fests good for spotlight: Budding Assamese filmmaker
- Documentary on A R Rahman screened at White House
- 'Baahubali' trailer to be out on June 1
- 'Massu Engira Masilamani' - Regular revenge drama with spooky twist
- 'Piku' finds success in distant Poland
- 'Demonte Colony' performs well at box office
- Shah Rukh Khan catches up on 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'!
- Makers of 'Kashmora' use 360-degree camera rig
- Shilpa Shetty takes Bollywood to London via radio
- 'Gabbar Singh 2' goes on floors, Pawan to soon join
- Regional cuisines to dominate in coming year: Chef Sanjay Thomas
- David Gandy to quit modelling
- Ian Somerhalder refuses to pose for fans
- Kate Moss feels she's as famous as Katie Price
- I looked in the mirror and hated the person I see: Chris Brown
- Dyeing hair makes men look older: George Clooney
- Pharrell Williams buys USD 7m Hollywood Hills home
- Lady Gaga to create dog products collection
- Veteran make-up artist Rick Baker retires
- Michael Jackson`s Neverland on sale for $100 million
- Sonakshi Sinha's singing performance at IIFA a 'dream come true'
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- DNA: World soccer rocked by Swiss arrests of FIFA officials for graft
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- Check out: Salman Khan goes across the border in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser
- Breast cancer changes bone structure to make it spread: Study
- Top 5 places to eat in Delhi University's campuses
- Baal nahi ball ko dekho: Sachin Tendulkar's tip to tackle Lasith Malinga
- Avoided choosing 'populist course', opted for 'more difficult path': PM Narendra Modi
- Waiting for Jaypee to come back to me on Indian GP's return in 2016: Bernie Ecclestone