5 tips to apply your mascara right
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Making your eyes look mesmerising is a daunting task. However it doesn`t have to be, as making your eyes look mesmerising just takes a little bit of care and a couple of tricks.
One of those tricks is eye make up and especially applying mascara. So here are some tips to get eyes that can make men go weak in their knees.
Tip 1: Buy a lengthening mascara for day wear and a curling or a thickening mascara for your night time getaways.
Tip 2: For naturally dark eyelashes use dark brown mascara for the day and a charcoal black for the dramatic eyes in the night.
Tip 3: Curl your eyelashes. Always do that before applying the mascara as it adds to the volume and beauty of the eyes
Tip 4: Make sure you don`t use dried out mascara and pull out the applicator wand carefully as to not let air in the bottle. This will keep the mascara good to go for a clean and smooth finish for many more applications in the future.
Tip 5: Apply mascara on your upper eyelashes first, using the wand at an angle to add more volume. You should apply a second coat if you want it to look more dramatic. Also make sure you apply the mascara on your lower lashes too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show