5 Unfailable fashion tips
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Fashion tips are sought out by every woman. Here are some unfailable tips to ensure you are well turned out wherever you go.
Show off skin cautiously
Showing too much skin or too little skin can be both a fashion disaster. You don’t want to look like a prude, nor do you want to look shameless. If you want to look classy yet look fashionable.
Show only one part if you want to bare. If you want to show off your legs, then have a higher neckline. If you want a lower neckline then show less of your legs.
Accessorise with bold colours
If you are likely to stick to classic pastel colours, and/or colours like Navy, Grey, Beige, White and black; make sure you accessorise properly.
It is better to compliment your neutral clothing choices with bold colours for your bags, shoes or jewellery. Chose your bags in reds, Bright Green, Neon yellows and other bright hues
Throw on a scarf or a stole
Scarves or stoles are the best accessories to have in your tote. They can glam up any ensemble in minutes. You can put on a scarf in a 10 different ways including different knots and different ways to just drape them around you shoulders.
Round down in denim
Whenever you buy denims, even if they have lycra, buy a size that is one lower. Denims always stretch out and look ungainly. And nothing looks worse than a badly fit lower.
Save yourself from sales
Save yourself from a sale that looks too lucrative. If you are really not in need of an item, don’t buy it simply because it is available for cheap. Don’t be pulled into it just because it is a lucrative deal. Those deals will be again here next season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!