5 ways to get fuller, more beautiful lips!
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
Fuller lips make a woman look and feel more sensuous. It’s a sign of beauty to have Full lips, that look naturally plump. Painful injections and surgeries are not the way to make your lips look fuller though.
Here are some simple tips to make your lips look like film stars!
1.Try and avoid dark lipsticks or glosses as they make your lips look smaller. Choose a lighter shade which is also shiny. As glossy surface reflects light, it can make your lips look bigger.
2.Use a lip gloss that has cinnamon, wintergreen, peppermint or spearmint. They are natural ingredients to help the process.
3.Make a natural scrub for your lips to make them smooth. Make a easy moisturizing lip scrub out of olive oil and sugar. Apply and massage it on your lips. You can also brush lips with a baby toothbrush and lip balm/Vaseline to improve blood circulation.
4.Mix a teaspoon of Vaseline to same quantity of cinnamon powder an hour before you have to go out and massage it on your lips, keep it for about 10 minutes till your lips tingle and remove it lightly with a cotton swab. Apply your regular lipstick and you are ready to go!
5.Use a line of a lighter shade of concealer (to your skin tone) or a white pencil on your cupid`s bow only (the M on your lips) and just the slightest amount of soft brown eyeliner pencil right underneath your lower lip line. Blend in the concealer and don’t have any hard lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn