50 Cent credits ``being shot 9 times`` for ripped look
London: 50 Cent, who is famed for his ripped body, has revealed that being shot inspired him to get this look.
The 37-year-old rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, told the Today show that he first became obsessed with working out after he was shot nine times and “hurt pretty bad” in 2000, the Daily Mail reported.
In his new lifestyle guide ‘Formula 50’ - which promises a transformation in just six weeks - he touts the benefits of metabolic resistance training (MRT) and a protein-rich diet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!