90s fashion making a comeback
New York: Google searches have shown that `90s-era styles are making a comeback.
According to Google`s shopping blog, crop tops, high waist jeans and acid wash shorts all saw significant increases in searches in July 2013 compared to July 2012, the New York Daily News reported.
There were 120 percent more searches for "high waisted jeans" in July 2013 than in July 2012, while Inquiries for "crop tops" were up by 110 percent, and searches for "acid wash shorts" jumped by 50 percent.
It was found that queries for ` jelly sandals ,`Zubaz pants` and `overalls` all increased by more than 150percent from July 2012 to July 2013.
Google said that marketers are taking advantage of this dope opportunity to adjust their ad campaigns to reach customers who are experiencing these trends for the first time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly