90s fashion making a comeback
New York: Google searches have shown that `90s-era styles are making a comeback.
According to Google`s shopping blog, crop tops, high waist jeans and acid wash shorts all saw significant increases in searches in July 2013 compared to July 2012, the New York Daily News reported.
There were 120 percent more searches for "high waisted jeans" in July 2013 than in July 2012, while Inquiries for "crop tops" were up by 110 percent, and searches for "acid wash shorts" jumped by 50 percent.
It was found that queries for ` jelly sandals ,`Zubaz pants` and `overalls` all increased by more than 150percent from July 2012 to July 2013.
Google said that marketers are taking advantage of this dope opportunity to adjust their ad campaigns to reach customers who are experiencing these trends for the first time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn