90s fashion making a comeback
New York: Google searches have shown that `90s-era styles are making a comeback.
According to Google`s shopping blog, crop tops, high waist jeans and acid wash shorts all saw significant increases in searches in July 2013 compared to July 2012, the New York Daily News reported.
There were 120 percent more searches for "high waisted jeans" in July 2013 than in July 2012, while Inquiries for "crop tops" were up by 110 percent, and searches for "acid wash shorts" jumped by 50 percent.
It was found that queries for ` jelly sandals ,`Zubaz pants` and `overalls` all increased by more than 150percent from July 2012 to July 2013.
Google said that marketers are taking advantage of this dope opportunity to adjust their ad campaigns to reach customers who are experiencing these trends for the first time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics