Actress Deepika Padukone unveils People`s magazine ‘most beautiful’ cover
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, named as India`s most beautiful woman by People`s magazine (India), unveiled the magazine cover over the weekend
People magazine (India) is a fortnightly celebrity news magazine and Padukone was happy to be called the most beautiful woman by it.
She expressed her gratitude to her parents.
Padukone told reporters that she admired the Indian cinema and the people who are part of it.
"I think, everybody is, I think everyone who is in the industry today is unique and special in their own way, which is why, you know, I think, which is why we are all here. It`s not an easy industry, it`s extremely competitive and obviously I think, we have all been gifted with something different and something special, which is why I believe that we are all here," Padukone said.
The actress had debuted with ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007 opposite Shah Rukh Khan , and now has grown to become one of the top leading Bollywood actresses.
She has a huge fan following whose hearts she had won and who praised her for her acting and scintillating performances.
Currently, she has a number of Bollywood movies, endorsements and other projects.
Padukone promoted her upcoming romantic-comedy film `Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani` in Mumbai recently.
The film had created quiet a buzz as it pairs Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor for the first time post their controversial break up in 2009.
Directed by Ayan Mukerji the film is slated to hit Indian screens on May 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations